3.19.2009

Some thoughts, Some Photos

Going to the parent meeting tonight for Riley's Outdoor Education Camp trip. It is for all of the 5th graders and it's for three days. It is a beach setting on the Puget Sound. The pictures look awesome. Bob says he is jealous, he wants to go too. He get plenty of chances next year with the new school. These are a couple of pictures from the camp's website. Beautiful huh?

The plumber just left. Hallefreakinlua... One whole day yesterday til Bob gave them the boot and then till 11:30 today.
Gloomy outside today, rainy, dark, gray,chilly day.

Sid took photos at the new house while Bob and I did the wheelin & dealin'. They aren't panoramic or prize winning photography but will post more as we get moved in.
It was fabulous to be able to see the lights reflecting off of the lake last night. While it is nowhere near the lake front home that my aunt and uncle have, it's our little slice of happiness. Looking forward to having everyone over this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats!! Can't wait to see it.
Love
Auntie D.

Nikki said...

Okay, I have to say, I just love that new quote from Anne Bradstreet you put on your blog. Or has it been there for a while and I just missed it? I've never heard of her, but I like what she say about adverstity.

Love the hardwood floors! They look so nice! Makes me what to refinish our dingy ones. But, I'll keep them that way longer so I will welcome them more later on! ha ha