3.31.2009


Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Riley says it's like going to a museum with a really big gift shop. HA!
Got some house stuff. It's all coming together. Had to stop and return some stuff at a Walmart down south. I will not be going back there anytime soon. Nothing that I can pinpoint without looking like a horrible snob, but let's just say the clientel is not to my liking...
Dropped off some more stuff at the new house and now home for dinner and American Idol. Gotta spend the evening with my new boyfriend Adam. He is soooo talented, way outshines everyone else in the competition. There is another guy that we like really well too so rootin' for him. Adam may have a different gender preference than what I would need for him to have but I still have a crush on him. Whenever Bob sees him he makes fun of him. This does nothing to make me like Bob.
Very weird weather day. WINDY, cloudy, rainy, hail, sun, etc.
Makin' some din din and over and out!!!

0 comments: