Or something like that...
Here are some pics of my pretty flowers on my deck and will post a couple of pics from the house that I took yesterday.
Riley's sleepover went well. They are good girls and get a long great and aren't too loud and annoying. I made them happy face pancakes and bacon for breakfast and then over to the new house. They played badminton out in the yard and Sid helped me clean.
We blasted music from my Ipod and that made it all go much better.
Sid went over to a girlfriends last night and watched the DVD "Twilight". She said it was good, different than the book but still really liked it and the soundtrack.
My current landlord has called and e mailed me today as he wants to show the house tomorrow between 9-11 A.M. This is making me crabby. I have always felt weird about using colorful language on a Sunday, whether I have gone to church or not but this showing the house crap is making it hard for me to not want to yell some really colorful stuff about now.
I emailed him back and told him no. I am still waiting for his reply. Ugh...
3.22.2009
Hope Springs Eternal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment