
It has been a mixed bag of weather. Yesterday it was hailing while the sun was out. Snowed last night but did not stick. It is snowing now. A very dark, dreary day today. Thick and gray, not a good mood kind of day. Both girls are kinda under the weather so being the nice mom, I am letting them stay home. My cough is soooo much better but my sinus/stuffy allergy thing is making me unhappy. I started antibiotics last night because I have a sinus infection. One of those molar aching, face hurting, pressure behind the eyes kind of sinus infections. What the hell???
Sid feels achy all over and Riley was just too pooped to pop. So, hopefully they are up and at it later today and tomorrow, they got grandparents coming to visit, they gotta perk it up a bit!
Had a lovely time at my cousin's yesterday. She made us a wonderful dinner and great to visit with her mother in law from Canada. Of course I had to get my baby holding in too, very important. Both of my cousins have the cutest kids. Sid and Ri may be a lot older but they are so good with them, patient and willing to play. I may complain a bit but I have good girls.
I am washing towels, etc. getting things ready for tomorrow. I will turn every light on in the house and put some peppy music on. I e mailed about another house for rent in the neighborhood that we like, close to Lake Washington. I can go and see it tomorrow. Maybe it will add up to be something more than the previous one.
Bob is in Seattle today, snowing there a little too. I cannot wait for summer...
3.09.2009
Gray, Weird Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
1 comments:
Love the picture today. Absolutely crazy weather today. Tell your parents that they can bring the sunshine. By the way, I LOVE your girls. Gail was just saying that too. They are so good w/ the kids and Baby Cakes too! I love that Riley didn't let Kate miss out on the fun in Lauren's room. Kate loved that!
Post a Comment