
This is a question I ask myself too often. My sister and I both have a hard time making a decision. Sometimes I am very decisive and my mind is made up, a lot of times I am just not capable of making a decision. I think it is out of fear of making the wrong decision. I guess I could read up on it, do some research, self discovery, blah blah blah. If I were to "fix" that then I would be that much closer to perfect. So my dilema that makes me ponder my decision making skills? Rentals. We went to see that rental house today. I'll admit we were all intrigued by it. Built in the early 50's, on a large piece of land, 2800 square feet, views of mountains, parks, walking trails, wildlife, etc. It sat back from the road quite a ways. It was kind of dissapointing inside. Very eclectic, the owner is an artist. The newest part of the house was a kitchen remodel, but does not match the rest of the house. Hardwood floors that have water damage, no master bed/bath. No garage. The outside had a big brick fireplace and would be an awesome place to have everyone over to, as long as they didn't go inside. Except for the kitchen, the rest of the house has not seen a hint of remodel or repair in years. The people that own it now are only the second owners. Their teenage son was accepted to some kind of great high school in Seattle so they are renting a home closer to the school. Yes, it was large, but lots of rooms, lots of character, just kinda dingy, wierd... Very disapointing because we all wanted to like it, close to Riley's school, really close to lake access and great parks. The owner said the neighbors are great and that's what she really misses the most.
So, there we are. Went to lunch at one of our favorite Mexican places which is close by to us and to the rental.
It has been snowing on and off all day. It's snowing right now. Had some thunder and lightning tonight as well.
Watching 48 Hours Mystery now. A man from Phoenix, they think his girlfriend did it. He was young, Mormon and appeared to be successful despite a sad upbringing in Riverside Calif. I love 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline when they have a murder mystery.
3.07.2009
How do People make Decisions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment