3.01.2009

Another Weekend Bites the Dust


It is Sunday evening all ready. Where in the hell did the weekend go? Dang!
A lot of kids and adults get the blues on Sundays. It's because another work week is starting. I have been very fortunate to not have that Sunday Blues thing. I have always had Mondays off. I guess Monday night would be my Sunday night but by then it was already into the week and didn't seem to bother me. I remember being in school and HATING Sunday nights. Ugh...
Rained pretty much on and off all day today so we stayed in. I ended up having to take another muscle relaxer last night so I could try to sleep with out coughing my guts up. They knock me out tho and I am a hung over mess all the next day. Wanted to try to go to church today but it could not happen. Bob worked at Costco today. No one got a parking ticket, no one got run over, no one got into a fist fight in the parking lot, etc. these are things that have REALLY happened at Costco. Bob says that store brings out the worst in people. He can't believe the line of people that wait for the free food samples and the crap that people return due to Costco's very loose return policy. The best thing for us girls is that he brings home pizza for dinner. Love that.
Girls have a normal school week, Bob has a normal work week in Seattle. I will be busy doing things that need to get done.
Don't know what the weather is supposed to do but I do know that we have time change next weekend and we will "Spring forward". I like it because we are back on the same time schedule as Arizona.
I have 3 books sitting on my nightstand that need to be read, maybe I will turn in early and get started on those books.

0 comments: