
I have posted before in regards to this house and it's faulty plumbing. We have had three leaks, several clogs and low water pressure. We are in the midst of a new leak and clog and am waiting for the plumber to arrive. Bob and I went online last night and looked for the availability of rentals. The house that we are in currently is a rental and it is over 30 years old. It has had cosmetic changes made to it but has not been maintained really well. The owners treat it like well... a rental. While neither Bob, me or the girls wants to move, we are really considering it. Of course it is more than just the plumbing, lots of issues that arise, but again the thought of packing it all up in less than a years time...
Girls are early for school dismissal today and I have a couple of rentals to drive by. Hopefully, the economy downslide will work in our favor and rental prices will start getting lower. What we pay in rent up here and what our house in Cal. rents for is really sad...huge difference.
I am still struggling with my lovely friend the "cough". I just cannot shake it. I feel fine for the most part and am sleeping through the night but I have asthma and combined with this cough, feel like I have a cat lying on my chest. A few trips up and down the stairs and I am wheezing and reaching for my inhaler. Mornings and evenings seem to be the worst for the cough.
I am going to close now and get busy. I need to figure out a way to get the kitchen cleaned up with out the use of a sink. That will be a challenge. I still have a mountain of laundry, Bob is amazed at how much I have gotten done but still have so much to do. He thinks that the girls have a dirty clothes manufacturing operation going on in their bedrooms. I wouldn't be surprised.
Dark this morning, the last two days have been glorious, sunny, etc.
Sid got her stitches removed and we got the biopsy report back on her skin things. Her stitches were out so fast she didn't even notice it and her reports came back clean as a whistle. She may have some issues with the one she had to have stitched but the nurse said that it's not a problem and we will keep an eye on it. Bob says that I will never get him into the dermatology office ever. He has had to go so many times and has had thousands of things cut, burned and scraped off. He swears he is done. That's funny, really, he is sooo mistaken... Blonde hair, blue eyes, living and working outside in So. California? Ha! He will be lucky to make it to the age of 55 with both of his ears and nose intact.
3.04.2009
Know the name of a really good plumber?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment