3.02.2009

Get into the groove


I am up and have been up since 5:15. I tripped a breaker last night so the girls had no lights in their bathroom. Sid got up and showered this morning instead as her father had fixed the breaker this morning. It's currently not raining but kind of a blustery wind whistling around out there. The girls have a short week with Friday off. They are already looking forward to it. Little do they know that what I have planned for them will make school look like a holiday. Not really...
Errands today, bills to pay, calls to make, dragons to slay, mountains of laundry, all the fun usual Monday kind of crap.
Good weekend that went by way to fast. Bob motored out of here about 5:00 and headed for Seattle. He should be home by 4:00. I like his hours up here in the NW compared to the hours he had to keep in So Cal.
I have blog that I am following, the author just started it not that long ago and was feeling her way around for the first few weeks. I just read two of her current entries and I am so proud of her. She has found her voice and is really in the writing groove. She has much more to say than I think she even realized. While I love the stories she tells about her children, I am appreciating the insight and thoughtfulness that she is posting about her self and her growth. She had a pretty amazing weekend of self discovery and a walk in faith and her posts were great in reflecting those occasions. Big hugs to her! I am glad to know that I inspired her to launch her talents and hope she gets as much from posting as I have.
I have some much needed chatting to get done too. Friends that have called and I have to get back to them. Yikes, I suck at the phone thing...

0 comments: