
As you follow along with my blog(it will be a year in June!!!) you will notice that I have hills and valleys. My posts are like my days. It looks like a graph with peaks and dips. I know all of the positive points. "Things will always get better" and "There is always someone out there with problems worse than yours". I am well aware. I like to use my blog to post how I am feeling at that time or a culmination of how I am feeling that day. I usually always have a pretty good, happy, a little interesting day. For the most part I am happy. It may not always sound that way but I do have optimism and do see the glass half full most days. I do think that we as a society in general place way too much importance on being happy. God never ever promised us happiness here on earth. Lucky for us that comes later... To be direct without going on and on, it's all about how you deal with what you are given. Do you blow up? Get angry? Complain? Do you pray for guidance, patience, understanding? Do try to blow off the small irritating crap and reserve your energy for when the big stuff comes down? I try to let the small stuff go but when it accumulates into a large ball of problems I tend to lose my patience and understanding. I am better at the big stuff and can go into damage control at the snap of a finger.
Sooo... I just wanted to lighten the mood a bit and tell everyone not to worry that Little Mary Sunshine will be back soon. As soon as she lets off some steam, her knee scabs over and she gets the four hundred thousand boxes packed and moved, she will be back to her sunshiny, bubbly self...
3.24.2009
It's Not that Bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment